Khloe Kardashian Reveals Attractive Legs in Leather Mini-Skirt on X Element Finale

Televison personality Khloe Kardashian Odom arrives at Fox's "The X Factor" Season Finale Night 1 at CBS Televison City on December 19, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.

Khloe Kardashian understands how to operate what she's obtained.

On night one particular of the period finale of The X Element Wednesday Dec. 19, the co-host, 28, showed off a killer set of gams in a small, flirty miniskirt and spiked neon-orange heels the actuality star concluded the appear with a ladylike shirt and with her hair in a retro pouf.

But Kardashian was a very little concerned the skirt could end result in however another sort of clothing malfunction. "My skirt was actually shortened a minor also small, so when I turned around I was like,,'Oh my god, my booty's lifting it up!'" she admitted to Us Weekly backstage. " It is a quite sweet skirt [but] there was nothing at all I could do at that second !"

As significantly as preserving all those amazing stems, Kardashian claims you can find no top secret. "I have no concept !" explained the reality star, married to Lamar Odom considering that fall 2009. "My excess weight has often fluctuated. but no make any difference what size I am, I have fairly excellent legs," she boasted. "Thank the lord due to the fact I am like, if I'm unwanted fat currently, I can set a change gown on and exhibit these babies off!"

Her philosophy? "If you've received it, flaunt it, and that is why I'm in a little whore of a skirt today !"


Via: Khloe Kardashian Reveals Sexy Legs in Leather Mini-Skirt on X Factor Finale
You have read this article with the title Khloe Kardashian Reveals Attractive Legs in Leather Mini-Skirt on X Element Finale. You can bookmark this page URL https://kasiulcowa.blogspot.com/2012/12/khloe-kardashian-reveals-attractive.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Khloe Kardashian Reveals Attractive Legs in Leather Mini-Skirt on X Element Finale"

Post a Comment