Lea Michele's Midweek Music Stop


Continuing to work on her upcoming album, Lea Michele arrived at a music studio in Los Angeles on Wednesday (November 14).

The "Glee" star looked cozy in a black sweater, black leggings, and fuzzy lambs' wool boots as she made her way inside.

Recently, the 26-year-old recounted an embarrassing spray tan incident on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno."

After applying a spray tan at home, Michele headed to the studio. She explains, "I put my feet up to take a nice lunch break and one of the managers had their dog. The dog jumped on my lap and I was like, 'Oh, so cute!' and he went to pick up the dog and the dog peed all over me!"

Unfortunately, the urine cut right through the tanner and Ms. Michele adds, "I wiped it off, but because I didn't wipe off the spray tan yet it left pee streaks all over my legs for days — I had zebra-striped pee marks on my legs!"

Enjoy the pictures of Lea Michele in Los Angeles (November 14).


Via: Lea Michele's Midweek Music Stop
You have read this article with the title Lea Michele's Midweek Music Stop. You can bookmark this page URL http://kasiulcowa.blogspot.com/2012/11/lea-michele-midweek-music-stop.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lea Michele's Midweek Music Stop"

Post a Comment