Jane Seymour, 61, Exhibits Off Gorgeous Figure in Tight Red Herve Leger Bandage Gown

Jane Seymour arrives to the premiere of "Freeloaders" on January 7, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.

Gorgeous at any age!

Jane Seymour strike the red carpet of her new film Freeloaders in L.A. Monday, Jan. seven seeking pretty in a red bandage dress.

The 61- 12 months - aged Dr. Quinn, Medication Woman star showed off her flawless, toned figure in the kind -fitting Herve Leger ensemble.

What's the mystery to Seymour's ageless model ?

The actress, who is a soon -to-be grandmother of three, instructed Us Weekly at the initial that she will not " eating plan or something."

"I just come about to like moderately nutritious foods and I essentially have not worked out for about 3 weeks," she said. "I worked out these days for the 1st time. I was going for walks all around country lanes in England in the cold so that burnt off a handful of calories," the British star spelled out. "But I was also ingesting fairly a good deal of Maltesers [chocolate candy], so I'm not fairly confident how that performs."

How does she hold herself inspired by means of a workout ?

"My enthusiasm is that I like to be capable to move my human body about," Seymour instructed Us. " I've experienced back again operation and accidents, so for me -- as a lot as everything -- it is a question of truly becoming mobile and I'm just so grateful that my body's working. I do Pilates, Gyrotonics with weights -- I do a specific workout that's very good for my entire body."

And laughter is generally superb medication. The actress explained to Us she experienced "way far too considerably entertaining " filming Freeloaders.

The Marriage ceremony Crashers star plays " 1 of those horrible authentic estate, pushy Beverly Hills girls " in the comedy. She shared, "I had a insane platinum wig that I picked up and determined to wear at the final 2nd."


Via: Jane Seymour, 61, Shows Off Stunning Figure in Tight Red Herve Leger Bandage Dress
You have read this article with the title Jane Seymour, 61, Exhibits Off Gorgeous Figure in Tight Red Herve Leger Bandage Gown. You can bookmark this page URL https://kasiulcowa.blogspot.com/2013/01/jane-seymour-61-exhibits-off-gorgeous.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Jane Seymour, 61, Exhibits Off Gorgeous Figure in Tight Red Herve Leger Bandage Gown"

Post a Comment