Quentin Tarantino makes a bit of a slavery blunder

Quentin-Tarantino-makes-a-bit-of-a-slavery-blunder

Blimey…

Michael Jackson could have taken a few tips from the scary Quentin Tarantino.

During an interview with Channel 4’s Krishnan Guru-Murthy, he got well angry after being asked a question about on-screen violence being related to real life crimes and all that jazz.

The Django Unchained director: "Don't ask me questions like that. I'm not biting. I refuse your question."

But MJ probably would have said something as cringe-worthy as this.

Tarantino then added: "I'm not your slave and you're not my master. You can't make me dance to your tune. I'm not your monkey."

Yeah considering his movie is about slavery in American and has been criticised by some… that wasn’t the vest metaphor.

He continued: "I'm here to sell my movie. This is a commercial for the movie, make no mistake. I don't want to talk about the implications of violence. If anyone cares what I have to say about it, they can Google me, and they can look for 20 years on what I have to say about it. I haven't changed my opinion one iota."

He then added: "I'm shutting your butt down!"

Allllrighty then.

Image: FameFlynet


Via: Quentin Tarantino makes a bit of a slavery blunder
You have read this article with the title Quentin Tarantino makes a bit of a slavery blunder. You can bookmark this page URL https://kasiulcowa.blogspot.com/2013/01/quentin-tarantino-makes-bit-of-slavery.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Quentin Tarantino makes a bit of a slavery blunder"

Post a Comment